The MDA-510 and MDA-550 are the ideal portable motor-drive analysis test tools, and can help safely locate and troubleshoot
typical problems on inverter type motor-drive systems.
• Measure key motor-drive parameters including voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics (MDA-550), voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges (MDA-550).
• Perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power
• Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA-550) with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
• Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
• Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
• Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.